INFRASTRUCTURE PANEL will work for the provision and administration of World Class infrastructure facilities and services in Erodu City. The following will be the macro work plan of the Panel:
- To bring out a Vision Document and Action Plan for Erodu City’s Infrastructure;
- To make possible, the additions and alterations to the City’s Infrastructure and its continued upkeep;
- To catalyse green cover for the city, through ownership of a minimum of 1,000 trees a year and maintain them till self-sustainance;
- To work with the Traffic Administration and Commercial Establishments in providing equitable space for all road users and traffic decongestion;
- To support people’s representatives and administrators in city governance; and
- To create a bond with Erodu City, through cultural activities.